Pages

Tuesday 22 March 2016

Website Update and a quick trip to Adelaide

We had a quick visit interstate to Adelaide over the weekend for an engagement party. Even though it was only for one night it was good to catch up with my brothers and my friend of many years.
Little Savannah is 16 months old now and we loved being able to introduce her to family and friends in Adelaide. It was a whirlwind trip and I can't believe that we could do so much in two days.
Savannah 16 months

Savannah 16 months


 It's been a busy year so far and one of the many things I have been doing is updating my website, Linda Steele Quilts. It is just about right now, just needs a few tweeks here and there.


I love the new Home page with the slideshow of 6 of my quilts.

There is also a page of some of my quilt patterns that I am selling with payment through PayPal. I know that people have been asking for the pattern for my Christmas Crazy but there will be a delay with it because I just don't have the time to draw it up for a few more months. At this stage it might not be available until next year.

There are also easy links to the Linda Steele Quilts Facebook Page and Instagram Page.

What is missing is my Workshops page because I am taking a break from teaching while I try to get my quilt finished and devote time to being President of Waverley Patchworkers, who also have a new website.

I am actually making progress with my seasons quilt, I have finally finished the applique corners and should be able to start sewing all the elements together and start thinking about how I am going to quilt it.

Here is a photo of the Autumn corner with the embroidery added. You can click on the photo to enlarge it.



Please visit my website and let me know what you think or if you have any suggestions to make it better.

Bye for now
Linda




2 comments:

Michele Hill said...

Your website is absolutely gorgeous Linda…..and so very professional too! Good on you…..and little Savannah is growing so fast. Hugs from Adelaide xx

Linda Steele said...

Thanks Michele, I look forward to catching up with you when you come back to Melbourne.